I seriously doubt former Vice-President Cheney’s book will be a powerful revelation that will change anything. One of Politico’s questions. Does Mrs. Palin’s candidacy for President make much difference ? I could be wrong, but I doubt it. This was another question.
But, thereare important questions to be sure. As an example:
1. Will the Congress continue to flaunt the dignity of the people by not establishing meaningful campaign laws to remove blatant corruption ?
2. Basic items , such as food and gasoline are reaching prices that are becoming unreachable for many. Any solutions ?
3. Will Congress continue to raise the debt limit in the spring ?
4. Both wealth and income are polarizing. How will this be reversed to preserve the middle class ?
5. The economy for basic services has been contracting for a long time. We have an economy of oligopolies. How will that problem be fixed in 2011 ?
I could go on and on with political questions ? But, Politico’s questions don’t seem to make much difference or have relevance.